Frank Sherwood provides clients with leadership in the areas of Strategic Consulting, Facilities Planning, International Project Development Services and Corporate Services. He has successfully completed major projects in China, Singapore, Mexico, Brazil, Denmark, England, Germany and the Netherlands for major corporations. Frank has significant experience in managing complex real estate assignments for U.S. multinational companies.
His background includes 19 years as a corporate service provider at JLL, Staubach, Cushman & Wakefield and CRESA. In beginning his career, Frank served as Real Estate Manager for Fisher-Rosemount (now Emerson) where he managed a portfolio of more than 500 sites in 75 countries.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CoreNet Global (Board of Directors)
- Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC)
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP); Membership Committee, Developing Leaders Mentor
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors, Inc. (MNCAR)
- Minneapolis Downtown Council (MDC)- Committee to End Homelessness
- Answer-Aspergers Network for Well-Being Education and Research, Board Member
- Rotary International, Past President
- University of St. Thomas, Master’s of Business Administration
- Iowa State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Partial Transactions List
Ameriprise Financial - Portfolio Management - 5 million square feet
- Walgreens, Rogers, MN – 335,000 square foot distribution center
- Donaldson Co. Inc, Copenhagen, Denmark – 20,000 square feet
- Medtronic, Location Advisory and Incentives
- Medtronic, Shanghai Office
- Patterson Companies, Inc. Corporate Services
- Patterson Companies Inc., Lancaster, PA – 181,500 square foot distribution center
- Syngenta Seeds, Basel, Switzerland – 120,000 square feet
- Ameriprise Financial
- Donaldson Co.
- Patterson Cos.
- The Schwan Food Co.
- The Travelers Companies
- Syngenta Seeds
- American Red Cross
- New York Life