Thrive! Wayzata [In Person]
Thursday, April 8, 2021 (11:30 AM - 1:00 PM) (CDT)
Gather with a community of like-minded business professionals to make connections, find support, and grow in all areas of your life. All Thrive! events are a "come as you are, stay as long as you can" style. We look forward to meeting you!
Discover tangible ways to connect your faith and work at Thrive! The event includes:
- A keynote presentation from Deb Brown Maher on how to Sell Like Jesus
- Time to connect with like-minded business professionals
- Encouragement through prayer and conversation
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
What to expect from the Keynote Presentation:
- Jesus provides us with the best model of servant leadership available.
- Why wouldn't we also look to him as our role-model for sales?
- Sales, when done well, is about serving prospects and customers by helping them make a well qualified decision whether to buy, or not.
- There are specific things Jesus did that apply directly to sales.
- Those actions can be learned and applied to sell more effectively and grow your business.
- You must register to attend due to room capacity limitations; if we reach capacity we will provide a live-stream link
- Masks are mandatory
- Digital temperature check may be taken at the door
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks will be available at the door
- Social distancing protocol should be practiced by all participants
- We will take proper sanitizing precautions before, during and after the event to best ensure your safety
Thrive! Location Sponsor
Register for a suggested donation of $10.
705 County Road 101
Plymouth, MN 55447 United States
Park in the FRONT LOT and enter though main office doors, then left to end of hallway.
Sales and Marketing