Eagan, MN — G7 Monthly Chapter Meeting
Thursday, October 14, 2021 (11:30 AM - 1:00 PM) (CDT)
This G7 chapter event is open to qualifying guests who are interested in learning more about G7 networking.
Note: By registering for this event, you are only submitting your request to attend. To encourage powerful business sharing, G7 terms require that members within a single G7 chapter must not have overlapping business/professional categories. For example, while a given chapter may not have two Realtors (or two investment brokers, etc.), there are still other chapters that could benefit from having an individual in that category.
After submitting your event registration, the chapter leadership will verify your business category is available and confirm your RSVP via a formal invite (usually within 2-5 business days).
- Opening Prayer and Welcome
- Purpose and Overview of G7
- GOSPEL: Scripture and short devotional
- GROUP: Members introduce themselves
- GRADE: Report on referrals given / closed | number of members | goals
- GOD: Member testimony
- GROW: Educational moment - grow personally, spiritually, professionally
- GET: All attendees provide short elevator pitch and ask
- GIVE: All attendees share who they can help (referrals and 1-1 meetings)
- Announcements and reminders
- Closing Prayer - meeting adjourned
Not familiar with G7 Networking?
4705 Hittner Pointe
Eagan, MN 55122 United States
* Meets Live * Zoom Option Available * Please Register to Receive Invite *