Dr. Jeffrey Dorman
Consultant of GiANT WorldWide
Leadership Enhancement | Team Development | Executive Coaching | Transformation Catalyst | Emotional Intelligence and Communication Specialist | Speaker | Trusted Advisor
As an entrepreneur and business owner Dr. Jeffrey Dorman has been helping conflicted parties communicate, build bridges, and solve problems. Dr. Dorman is currently a leadership consultant with over 20 years of leadership successes in the non-profit sector including: interim CEO--leading organizations through times of major transition and change.
Dr. Dorman is committed to building leaders who are worth following that:
- Discover the secret of authentic leadership, knowing yourself and your tendencies in order to lead yourself with integrity.
- Understand the key to leading others comes from calibrating both support and challenge consistently with those they lead.
- Experience the transformation that comes from the practical application of proven, transferable leadership tools in an ongoing relational apprenticeship setting that equips and empowers.
- Are committed to multiplication that raises both the capacity and quantity of leaders around them.
The following leadership, management, and organizational consulting strengths provide a greater understanding of Dr. Dorman's signature strengths in his field that provide a great depth of expertise:
- Strategic: Viewpoint that creates alternatives and chooses the productive path
- Connectedness: Discerns the links and interactions between events
- Relator: Develops relationships that find satisfaction in working hard to achieve a goal
- Individualization: Appreciates unique personal qualities and facilitates productive teamwork
- Maximizer: Stimulates excellence to transform something strong into something superb
Overall, Dr. Dorman's main goal and desire are to build leaders worth following who are constantly fighting for the highest possible good for those they lead at work and those they love at home.
For the past 4 years Dr. Jeffrey Dorman has worked for GIANT Worldwide as a Senior Associate providing leadership consultancy. GIANT Worldwide seeks to help leaders within organizations:
- Increase the number of secure leaders
- Raise the capacity of the leaders
- Accelerate a healthy leadership culture within the organization.
Our apprenticeship process is based on applied learning using visual tools as a means for addressing the current leadership challenges of each participant. Prior to his position with GIANT, Dr. Dorman was the Mediator for Dorman Meditation, LLC for 8 years. In this position he utilized over twenty-five years of experience as an educator, counselor, pastor, consultant, and problem solver to provide mediation for business or organizations; families, marriage or divorce; church, education, and community.
Active Keynote Presentations: