INCUBATE: Becoming a Transformational Entrepreneur
Tuesday, January 12, 2021 (8:00 PM - 8:45 PM) (CST)
Becoming a Transformational Entrepreneur
How business dreams, leaders, and concepts can transform our world through the Holy Spirit!
Join us for an eye-opening conversation about how business and faith leaders here in the Twin Cities are developing a business incubator and accelerator for Kingdom-minded entrepreneurs. You’ll hear stories of success, be first in on the vision, and break into smaller groups to discuss how you can take a next step in leading, supporting, or praying for this collaborative project to launch entrepreneurs for the glory of God!
Virtual event begins at 8pm on Tuesday, January 12th with breakouts to follow.
- 8:00pm - Welcome from our host, Devin Dickel
- 8:05pm - Interview with Brian Miller - Cincinnati Crossfit Gym Owner - he will be joined by his business coach, Kevin Schwieger
- 8:30pm - Overview of Transformational "Incubate" Incubator progress with Kevin Mitchell
- 8:40pm - Meet the Incubate Team
- 8:45pm - Breakout Options reviewed and Main Session ends
- Devin leading on International Kingdom Business
- Bob leading on Becoming a Coach for Incubate Participants
- Kevin leading on Joining the Incubator Course & Program
- Tom leading on Joining the Incubate Internal Support Team
- Clynt leading on Helping Fund the Incubate Project
- Chuck and Pete leading on Principles of B4T (Business for Transformation)
*** Please Register to Receive Join Instructions - To Be Sent Prior to Event Start ***