"The KLT (Know-Like-Trust) Factor for Your Job Search Success"
with: Kevin Knebl
Thursday Evening, April 8th
7:00 - 8:30 pm
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR HERE
“All things being equal, people will do business with and refer business to people they know, like, and trust”
Kevin Knebl is the Most Recommended Business Speaker in the World among over 281,298 Business Speakers Worldwide (LinkedIn 2020). Kevin has been speaking internationally for over 20 years on how to network effectively and establish connections that lead to mutually beneficial, long term, win-win relationships. He has trained hundreds of companies and tens of thousands of people on how to use effective interpersonal skills and Social Networking to accomplish a multitude of business purposes. With over 30,500 connections on LinkedIn, over 8950 friends and fans on Facebook and over 16,300 followers on Twitter, he walks his talk every day.
Kevin is an in-demand Speaker, Trainer, Executive Coach and McGraw-Hill published author. He is the coauthor of “The Social Media Sales Revolution: The New Rules for Finding Customers, Building Relationships, and Closing More
Sales Through Online Networking”. He also has more individually, hand-written, client testimonials (1955+) on his LinkedIn profile than anyone else in the world!
LinkedIn is a tremendously fast-growing Business Networking platform which when used effectively can help Job Seekers in many ways. With over 722,000,000 people using this communication channel and millions more people getting connected monthly, this isn’t a business tool you can afford to ignore.
This exciting, fast-paced and humorous webinar will teach you:
• Why LinkedIn and the KLT Factor should be a strategic component of your job search plan
• How to create robust profiles that showcase you and your strengths
• How to identify and connect with employers, networking partners, and strategic alliances
• Methods of communicating with large numbers of people that result in greater visibility for you
• How to stay top of mind by strategically adding value to your network without being slick or “salesy”
• The art of building relationships which leads to long term success and job acquisition
At the end of the day, long term business success has always been and always will be about relationships. Whether online or offline, people are the same, only the technology changes. This exciting and humorous webinar will equip you
with an understanding of the strategies and methodologies used to leverage this amazing business tool!