All Thrive! events are "come as you are - stay as long as you can." Gather with a community of like-minded business professionals to make connections, find support, and grow in all areas of your life.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Fellowship with business contacts of like mind and spirit
- A keynote From George Murray on 4 Keys to Job Transition
- Encouragement + personal growth + connectivity + prayer
Vice President of Onto Innovations
VP | COO | Author | Speaker
Vice President, Operations and Corporate Officer responsible for all manufacturing of all Onto Innovations product lines & Supply Chain and spend over $220M.
A global leader with an expanded portfolio of leading-edge technologies that include: 3D metrology spanning everything on the chip from nanometer-scale transistors to micron-level die-interconnects; macro defect inspection of wafers and packages; metal interconnect composition; factory analytics; and lithography for advanced semiconductor packaging.
Coaching & Training:
What I Do: I help businesses and professionals improve profitability, increase capacity, improve cash flow, develop sustainability, ensure compliance and achieve a return on investment. Additionally, develop Next Generation Leaders and High Potentials to create bench strength and reduce turnover within companies.
Why It Works: I have spent more than 20 years rising through the ranks from Technician to COO and five major industries (Automotive, Contract Manufacturing, Industrial Automation, Embedded Technology/RFID and Capital Equipment Manufacturing) in a global operations/manufacturing setting. The companies were looking to be better than their competition and create a path to world-class. I have the High energy, positive tenacity to bring the right teams together to accomplish high expectations. EVERY TIME.
Results: I have a proprietary approach to walk into highly complex & stressful environments; quickly assess current state, develop a strategy for improvement that led to $200M in revenue growth and >$44M cost savings.
"Life never throws you the best pitches, you need to learn how to hit the curves and change-ups as well"
- YOU MUST REGISTER TO ATTEND: due to limitations on attendees, registration is required – if we reach capacity, we plan to live-stream the event via Zoom and Facebook
- Meal Provided by Chick-fil-a Bloomington
- Digital temperature check may be taken at the door
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks will be available at the door
- Masks are mandatory
- Social distancing should be practiced by all participants: we know that handshakes and hugs are natural greetings, but let's follow protocol as recommended by CDC, Federal, State and Local Governments
- We will take proper sanitizing precautions before, during and after the event to best ensure your safety