Wayzata #2, MN — G7 Monthly Chapter Mtg
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 (11:00 AM - 12:30 PM) (CDT)
This G7 chapter event is open to qualifying guests who are interested in learning more about G7 networking.
Note: By registering for this event, you are only submitting your request to attend. To encourage powerful business sharing, G7 terms require that members within a single G7 chapter must not have overlapping business/professional categories. For example, while a given chapter may not have two Realtors (or two investment brokers, etc.), there are still other chapters that could benefit from having an individual in that category.
After submitting your event registration, the chapter leadership will verify your business category is available and confirm your RSVP via a formal invite (usually within 2-5 business days).
- Opening Prayer and Welcome
- Purpose and Overview of G7
- GOSPEL: Scripture and short devotional
- GROUP: Members introduce themselves
- GRADE: Report on referrals given / closed | number of members | goals
- GOD: Member testimony
- GROW: Educational moment - grow personally, spiritually, professionally
- GET: All attendees provide short elevator pitch and ask
- GIVE: All attendees share who they can help (referrals and 1-1 meetings)
- Announcements and reminders
- Closing Prayer - meeting adjourned
BYO F&B: Bring Your Own Food and Beverage!
Not familiar with G7 Networking?