Thrive! Andover [In Person]
Tuesday, May 4, 2021 (8:00 AM - 9:30 AM) (CDT)
Gather with a community of like-minded business professionals to make connections, find support, and grow in all areas of your life. All Thrive! events are a "come as you are, stay as long as you can" style. We look forward to meeting you!
Discover tangible ways to connect your faith and work at Thrive! The event includes:
- A keynote presentation from Danita Bye on 5 Bold Predictions for A Post-Covid World
- Time to connect with like-minded business professionals
- Encouragement through prayer and conversation
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
What to expect from the Keynote Presentation:
The unstoppable pace of disruption seems to be approaching us from every direction: economically, technologically, digitally, and culturally. Then, just when we thought we have caught our breath and have a grip, we have a health scare that continues to impact our world in unprecedented ways.
In the midst of this uncertainty and unpredictability, how might we be radically relevant, compellingly competitive, and wildly successful? You will learn how to:
- Leverage the secret phrase that top innovators use to spark fresh ideas.
- Stimulate mindsets that move your from stalled out results, and high-speed performance.
- Align your beliefs and behaviors with the power of a positive future
- You must register to attend due to room capacity limitations; if we reach capacity we will provide a live-stream link
- Masks are mandatory
- Digital temperature check may be taken at the door
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks will be available at the door
- Social distancing protocol should be practiced by all participants
- We will take proper sanitizing precautions before, during and after the event to best ensure your safety