Thrive! Anoka, MN [In Person]
Tuesday, April 13, 2021 (8:00 AM - 9:30 AM) (CDT)
Gather with a community of like-minded business professionals to make connections, find support, and grow in all areas of your life. All Thrive! events are a "come as you are, stay as long as you can" style. We look forward to meeting you!
Discover tangible ways to connect your faith and work at Thrive! The event includes:
- A keynote presentation from Bruce Roselle on how to Move From Inadequate to Authentic!
- Time to connect with like-minded business professionals
- Encouragement through prayer and conversation
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
What to expect from the Keynote Presentation:
When things change in your work or life, the new circumstances can stir up feelings of inadequacy. Small amounts of these feelings create dissonance, which can lead to new learning, but larger amounts can destabilize you and undermine your effectiveness.
Focusing on your internal fears and forgetting how God knit you together in your mother’s womb can generate feelings in you of being a fraud. This session will help you:
- Recognize how your irrational fears discourage you
- Assist you in focusing on your God-given attributes (personality, abilities, spirit, and thinking) so that you reconnect with who you are at the core.
A free copy of Bruce Roselle’s most recent book, The Fraud Factor, will be provided to you at the session.
- You must register to attend; if we reach capacity we will provide a live-stream link
- Masks are mandatory; disposable masks will be available at the door
- Digital temperature check may be taken at the door
- Social distancing protocol should be practiced by all participants
- We will take proper sanitizing precautions before, during, and after the event
Thrive! Location Sponsor
Register for a suggested donation of $10.
822 W Main Street
Anoka, MN 55303 United States
Located behind the Culvers - follow signs for GraceLife Church.